[RASMB] Summer Intern Job at BI

david.hayes at boehringer-ingelheim.com david.hayes at boehringer-ingelheim.com
Mon Feb 6 07:35:53 PST 2017

Hi all,

Attached is an intern position in the biophysics lab at BI.  Please officially apply on the BI jobs website if interested.
If anyone wants to discuss the position before applying, you can email me at david.hayes at boehringer-ingelheim.com<mailto:david.hayes at boehringer-ingelheim.com>

We prefer an AUC trained person, but will also consider candidates with excellent biophysics background and computer skills.

The basic description is:

Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative Intern to join our Biotherapeuticsdepartment located at our Ridgefield, CT facility. As an Intern, you will explore the precision and accuracy of biophysical methods to measure biophysical properties of macromolecules and relate those measurements to protein function and stability.  Experience in an active biophysics laboratory is highly desired, including but not limited to working knowledge of Sedimentation Velocity experiments in the Analytical Ultracentrifugation (SV-AUC).

Kind Regards,

David Hayes