[RASMB] AUC 2017 - dates for your diary

Olwyn Byron Olwyn.Byron at glasgow.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 09:56:34 PST 2017

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to those of you who responded to the poll for the most suitable dates and location for this year's AUC workshop and symposium.  Based on the results of the poll and discussions amongst the potential hosts, the outcome is that AUC 2017, the 23rd AUC Workshop and Symposium, will be held at the University of Glasgow from 23-28 July, 2017.  The meeting will be a satellite to the 19th International Union of Pure and Applied Biophysics (IUPAB) and 11th European Biophysical Societies' Association (EBSA) congress in Edinburgh (16-20 July).

I will be in touch soon with details of the AUC 2017 website but in the meantime please put the dates in your diary.  We look forward to welcoming you (back!) to Glasgow this summer.

All the best,
Olwyn

Olwyn Byron, PhD

Professor of Biophysics

School of Life Sciences
College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences
Sir Graeme Davies Building, University of Glasgow
120 University Place, Glasgow G12 8QQ, Scotland, UK

+44 (0)141 330 3752 or +44 (0)7545 766462
olwyn.byron at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:olwyn.byron at glasgow.ac.uk>
http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/lifesciences/staff/olwynbyron/

Follow us on twitter @glasgow_micro

[cid:BCBD1EC7-6C0D-4068-B814-E6078C4D0C0B]