[RASMB] spinalin and...

Ariel Lustig ariel.lustig at bluewin.ch
Mon Jul 3 13:15:35 PDT 2006

Dear Colleauges,
1st) For those who are a bit interested in the origin of proteins that stem from zoological sources
 and a link to the Spinalin-protein and AUC....see attachment....

2nd)Only before few weeks ago I recieved  my orderd copy of  the >> Analytical Ultracentrifugation<<(Scot/ Haring/
Rowe). Going  over the  Chapter 13 (Gilbert) I red in Examples about crystal structures and anal. ultracentrifugation and other  methodes. I'm quite  sure that if the attached nsmb article has been published
earlier, it could  give an excelent example to exhebit this problematic cristal-stracture, gel-filtration, centrifugation. Unfortunately in 10 minutes of lecture (London meeting 2006) it was to hard for me to give all this  background  given in the  book well discribed. Also the  Belgian groop who mainly worked on this LiF-Lipase actually  fail in there dimer-evaluation based on  gel-filtration.....Yours....ariel