[RASMB] lamp intensity drop

Karen Fleming Karen.Fleming at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 28 07:49:01 PDT 2005

When I was at Yale, I used to clean the lamp every week. I thought that
was too much, but it was what we had to do to keep the signal to noise
up. In my conversations with people, it became apparent that the
frequency at which the lamp must be cleaned varied from instrument to
instrument.
-Karen F.
Karen G. Fleming, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Thomas C. Jenkins Department of Biophysics
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Voice: 410-516-7256