[RASMB] Am I missing something?

Tom Laue Tom.Laue at unh.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:13:00 PDT 2005

Dear Dror-
It won't help you right now, but we are in the process of transferring
our "rapid-scan absorbance" system technology to Aviv Biomedical for
commercial production. This system requires about 1 minute to acquire
data from ALL of the samples (20 micron radial increments, 5 revolutions
averaged... about 50 -150 intensities per data point). We are hoping to
have alpha versions available in about a year- I am, however, an eternal
optimist. A paper describing the technology was just accepted.
Meanwhile, the tip to use psuedo-absorbance data will be helpful.
Best wishes,
Tom Laue