[RASMB] FDS hardware question

Curth.Ute at mh-hannover.de Curth.Ute at mh-hannover.de
Wed Oct 30 00:51:52 PDT 2019

Hi John,
With our machine it happens sometimes that the PMT voltage that is used for measuring the signal of the calibration strip changes to values that low that the fluorescence intensity is below the threshold. This results in the same error message, since the calibration strip cannot be detected.
The PMT voltage settings for the calibration strip you can easily check and change in the 'Fluorescence focusing' menu.
Best wishes,
Ute

--
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Ute Curth