[RASMB] FDS hardware question

Laue, Thomas Tom.Laue at unh.edu
Tue Oct 29 19:12:46 PDT 2019

Hi John,
It is likely that the angle is far enough off that you will need to find it manually. There are instructions on how to do this in the magnet angle form. I believe it is under the hardware menu item. It’s been awhile for me, but this is the most common cause of what you’re describing.
You did make sure the rotor setup matched the cell arrangement, right?
Best wishes,
Tom