[RASMB] Is there a facile method to get Vbar for small molecules without using densitometry?

Arthur Rowe arthur.rowe at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 06:15:39 PDT 2012

Dear John

I guess that the most widely used software for this purpose is SEDNTERP. It is now cross-platform, and there is a web version:

http://www.spinanalytical.com/auc-software.php

Only snag is that the current versions call for rather unusual data file formats

KInd regards

Arthur

Professor Arthur J Rowe
NCMH/Food Sciences