[RASMB] centerpiece/window compatibility with decontaminating solution

sumit goswami ikant11 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 07:27:11 PDT 2011

Hi,
I guess I was wrong when I talked about using contrad for decontaminating
cell assembly. Contrad is a detergent so most likely it's not gonna be that
effective for decontamination. Bertrand mentioned about Vikron as
decontaminating agent. I will try to buy it. At this point I have bleach
solution. Does anybody know if that is okay with epoxy resin and sapphire?

Thank you so much!
Sumit