[RASMB] SAUCE - x-ray optics for the AUC

Matt Perugini perugini at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 13 15:15:24 PDT 2009

Dear Olwyn,

My research group at the Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute, University of Melbourne, Australia would certainly be interested in supporting the SAUCE initiative. Our research program currently employs both AUC and SAXS to monitor enzyme oligomerization and shape, and could certainly see benefits from measuring both techniques simultaneously.

Best wishes,

Matt Perugini.