[RASMB] SAUCE - x-ray optics for the AUC

Mattia Rocco mattia.rocco at istge.it
Fri Mar 13 02:56:53 PDT 2009

Dear Olwyn, Tom, and Nick,

I enthusiastically support your proposal, and I can clearly see
applications to my own research, for instance to study the solution
conformation of fibrin oligomers or fibrinogen-integrin complexes. Let me
know if a more formal and detailed letter is needed, I will be glad to
provide it.

With my best wishes,

Mattia

Dr. Mattia Rocco
Biopolimeri e Proteomica
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro (IST)
c/o Centro per le Biotecnologie Avanzate (CBA)
IST c/o CBA, Largo Rosanna Benzi 10
I-16132 Genova, Italy

Phone: +39-0105737-310
Fax: +39-0105737-325