[RASMB] contribution to se sv V

Ariel Lustig ariel.lustig at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 10 07:45:05 PDT 2008

Dear  Christine and Colleagues,
Thanks Christine for attaching the Anal.Biochem paper 334 (2004) as contribution to clearify and support (page332),
a mode to achieve the  partial specific  volume fromSeta  versus ? of H2O and D2O buffer for heterogenous samples, so sure also  for non-heterogenous samples,( in  my case protein-nucleic- acids- complexes of about 70S' and 4 million Dalton that I cold  in  my latest  mail( 8 June2008) biological samples. The  knowledge how to  achieve the Mw's of  those  complexex are  more and  more  required,  and they are not  always discribed in the  latest books  about  AUC. One  has to  dig in old papers of the  60-
80teens as   my  reference of C.H: Huang at al.(JBC 1971 Vol. 216)......ariel