[RASMB] Sedimentation equilibrium question

Peter Schuck pschuck at helix.nih.gov
Thu Mar 29 06:26:17 PDT 2007

Hi Sarah,
in this situation when it's not clear what the major (and minor) species
are, I would recommend a c(M) molar mass distribution calculated either
from the separate equilibrium profiles or globally.  Don't know how much
SEDFIT knowledge you have, but you can load equilibrium data into it,
and then use the c(M) model and get the molar mass distribution.
Refinements of the continuous molar mass distribution are available in
SEDPHAT.
Peter