[RASMB] AUC Upgrade

Christine.Wandrey at epfl.ch Christine.Wandrey at epfl.ch
Sun Nov 12 09:43:00 PST 2006

Dear all,

Is there anybody who has already upgraded an OPTIMA XL-I??

We purchased our equipment in 1997. It is still
very well functioning and was not too much used.
Now I intend replacing the PC, software, digital
camera, software,...- the complete set offered by
Beckman.

Is there anything special that I should consider?

Thank you,
Christine
--
PD Dr.habil. Christine Wandrey, MER
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)

tél: (+41) (21) 693  96 61 in office AAB 042 or
(+41) (21) 693 36 72 in office CH J2 494
fax: (+41) (21) 693 96 85

postal address
EPFL-SV-IBI-LMRP
AAB 042, Station 15