[RASMB] vbar

Ewa Folta-Stogniew stogniew at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 13:32:54 PDT 2006

Peter and Chad,

I maybe too pessimistic, but I do not believe that DLS
has enough precision to distinguish 21 vs. 24
configuration.  The standard fitting protocol for Rh
determination is for Gaussian distribution of sizes
with 15% SD, which would encompass sizes for both
configurations making them virtually identical.

Static LS for MW determination maybe an option given
the experiment is done with accuracy at least +/- 3%.

Ewa