FW: [RASMB] DMSO

Cole, James james.cole at uconn.edu
Thu Mar 23 09:01:33 PST 2006

Hi Norbert
I've done  some sedimentation equilibrium experiments in charcoal filled
epon cells looking at the effects of small molecule inhibitors  on
protein oligomerization where the drugs were dissolved in DMSO.  It was
a long time ago and I don't have access to my old notebooks from Merck,
but I believe  I went up to  at least 2% DMSO. There was no effect on
the centerpieces.
Jim

  _____