[RASMB] RE: DC/Dt vs. sedfit

Chin, Christopher cchin at UTMB.EDU
Thu Feb 16 08:24:55 PST 2006

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for asking. I have the same feeling as you do and that is the
motivation for me to undertake and initial this project on my spare
time.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Chin

Manager, Macromolecular Assembly Core

Sealy Center for Structural Biology and
Molecular Biophysics

Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology

5134 MRB. rt1055

UTMB, Galveston, TX  cchin at utmb.edu,

409-772-1693, efax 630-604-3416