[RASMB] 15th international AUC workshop and symposium in London, England

Perkins, Steve (Medsch Bloomsbury/Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) s.perkins at medsch.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 11:40:37 PST 2006

Dear RASMBers and SEDFIT Users,

Registration is now open for the 15th International Workshop and
Symposium on Analytical Ultracentrifugation, which will take place from
April 4 to April 7, 2006 at University College London (UCL), UK. This
meeting continues in the successful tradition of the previous meetings
held in Autrans, France and Lausanne, Switzerland. We are centrally
located in the heart of the academic community in Bloomsbury, London,
with easy transport links to international airports at Heathrow,
Gatwick, Stansted and Luton, and fast railways to the rest of the UK and
mainland Europe.

The first two days will be composed of up to four Workshops in which
state-of-the-art experimental and data analysis methods will be
discussed in detail. The Workshops will be organised by Borries Demeles,
Tom Laue, Peter Schuck and Walter Stafford, and registration is through
UCL.

The last two days will comprise a Symposium for which oral presentations
and/or posters are invited. We hope to be able to arrange a Conference
Dinner and a possible trip to a very large but rather slow centrifuge
located by the River Thames, sponsorship permitting. We are
investigating the possibility of publication of short articles in the
Biochemical Society Transactions.

A detailed description and how to register can be found on
http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/bsm/structure/auc_conf_home.htm . Please
check this from time to time for updates.

We look forward to meeting you in London for what should be a very
stimulating event

All the best

Steve Perkins