[RASMB] 3 / 12 mm cell

Ariel Lustig ariel.lustig at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 4 03:30:15 PST 2006

Dear  Michael Cosgrove  and colleauges.
There can not  be a better   answer than that of BORRIES's one about the use of 12mm  for the  Dna-complex. I just  want to illuminate the fact that   as higher the concentration more iones (salt) one has to add to the solution
for ion suturaion (to minimize the polyelectrolite effect) or as smaller the conc less  salt needed, this may has an
importance since some  complexes may aggregate at high salt!!
Best  published it is in:
Biopolymers 1 1963
 vol 1  2parts  !!!( exchanged authors)Ezra Daniel /Seev Alexandrowic)
There are some Graph of I/S versus concentration at different  salt conc. all extrapolated to  zero conc.
Happy new year to all of you .....ariel