[RASMB] AUC windows

Lyle Carrington l.carrington at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Tue Nov 29 12:16:01 PST 2005

Hi Casey

I purchase my sapphire windows from Victor Kyburg AG,
Industriestrasse 15, CH-2553, Safnern, Switzerland
(info at kyburz-sapphire.ch). Phone +41 32 355 24 22. The last time I
purchased some they cost US$180 each.

I purchase my quartz windows (Spectrosil 2000) from Australian
Optical Fibre Agencies, (jeffaofa at netlink.com.au). Cost was about
AUS$56 each.

I also purchase double-sector gaskets from Nanolytics GmbH, Hauptstr
20, D-14624 Dallow, Germany (schilling at nanolytics.de). Phone +49 3322
24200-5.  100 gaskets cost about 200 Euro in 2004. I also purchased
three Titanium centerpieces and a Titanium counterbalance from them,
cost about 3400 Euro. Much better & longer lasting than the Al ones.

I think you will find that these prices are much cheaper than Beckman.

Lyle