[RASMB] UltraScan Seminar Thursday, June 2nd

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Jun 1 05:25:00 PDT 2005

Reminder: UltraScan Seminar on the AccessGrid. Scheduled for
Thursday, June 2nd - 11 am - 12 pm Central Daylight Time

In this seminar I will discuss how to use UltraScan to determine the
most appropriate model for fitting equilibrium data and review what
factors influence this decision, and what diagnostics can be used to
help identify the correct model. If there is time left, I will analyze
data for anyone who wishes to submit their experimental data and discuss
experimental design, data analysis options and approaches, instrument
questions, and questions from the audience. If I don't get to everyone's
data, the seminar can be extended for one hour.

Please submit your data in zip or tar.gz format by June 1st.  The seminar
will take place in the UltraScan room in the venue server of the
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. The venue
address is:

 https://ag1.v19.uthscsa.edu:8000/Venues/default

All participants will need the AccessGrid toolkit version 2.3.3 or
higher and a VNC viewer to participate. Please see the instructions
for the setup of VNC viewer (http://www.tightvnc.com) and the
AccessGrid software at:

http://www.accessgrid.uthscsa.edu

There will be setup time scheduled one hour prior to the meeting.
Please contact Jeremy Mann at jeremy at biochem dot uthscsa dot edu
or 210-567-2672 if you need help with the setup.

See you then, -Borries