[RASMB] Origin software and vbar

John Philo jphilo at mailway.com
Wed May 4 12:11:00 PDT 2005

Yes, this is a major bug that I believe is present in the current release.
Exactly when this bug was introduced I'm not sure (it was not present in
some earlier versions). We discovered it during one of the classes in Palo
Alto, ~6 months ago if I remember correctly. I don't know the status of a
fix, you'll have to ask Beckman about that.

John Philo