[RASMB] Substrate & quaternary structure

pjgb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk pjgb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 12:49:00 PST 2005

Dear Holger,

What about the considerable canon of work by Howard Schachman on Aspartate
Transcarbamalase?  This enzyme is allosteric, with separate catalytic and
regulatory subunits, a (C3)2 (R2)3 structure, both activators and
repressors, and much of Howard's work was historic with the AUC.

Jo Butler

--On Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:28 pm +0100 Holger Strauss