[RASMB] vibrations

Karl.Maluf at UCHSC.edu Karl.Maluf at UCHSC.edu
Wed Jan 26 15:43:00 PST 2005

Dear All,

We recently purchased an XLA, and are trying to find space for it.  The problem we have is that the floor we are on vibrates a little.  For example, if you look at a liquid solution, you can see it vibrate, and sometimes, you can actually feel the vibrations.  So the question is whether these vibrations could affect the XLA?  Is the XLA sufficiently heavy to invalidate this concern?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karl Maluf
UCHSC, Denver CO.