[RASMB] Final Arrangements for Oxford Conference

David Scott Dj.Scott at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 12:38:00 PST 2004

Hello All
Final arrangements for the Oxford conference:

1) Please let me know NOW any dietary requirements. Otherwise we'll assume you are a carnivore.

2) You can check into Pembroke College from Midday on 31st March. No meal is provided in the college on a Wednesday night, but the college is in central Oxford and there are many places to eat c.a. 2-3 minutes walk away.

3) The registration desk will be open in the Dispensary of the College from around 5pm onwards on the Wednesday (31st) evening.

See you in Oxford

Dave Scott

Dr. David J. Scott
Lecturer in Physical Biochemistry
National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics
School of Biosciences
University of Nottingham
Sutton Bonington
Leicestershire