[RASMB] basic Reedit, Match, and WinNonlin instructions

gia machaidze gia.machaidze at unibas.ch
Thu Sep 4 04:06:05 PDT 2003

Dear Mr.Higgs,

you can also try our SEGAL program,
using them you can very simple and comfortable  choose and change suitable part of sedimentation equilibrium pattern, number of points, etc.,  and simmultantousely get  appropriate result.

see:
http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/personal/jseelig/AUC/software00.html

Best regards,
Gia Machaidze

Dr. Gia Machaidze
Maurice E. Mueller Institute  of Stuctural Biology
Biozentrum/University of Basel
Klingelbergstr. 70
CH-4056 Basel/Switzerland

                    Phone:   +41 61 2672073