[RASMB] basic Reedit, Match, and WinNonlin instructions

Henry N. Higgs Henry.N.Higgs at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Sep 3 18:47:01 PDT 2003

Hello,
I have just acquired an XL-A, and am now getting up to speed on analyzing equilibrium spin data.  I have been advised that the Origin programs supplied by Beckman are bad, and not to use them.  I have downloaded Win-help, WinReedit, WinMatch, and Winnl106 from the RASMB site.  Now I need instructions for their use.  Can anybody direct me to such instructions?
Thanks,
Harry Higgs

Henry N. Higgs, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biochemistry