[RASMB] An Obituary: Dr. Helmut Cölfen

Patel, Trushar trushar.patel at uleth.ca
Sat Jan 13 12:33:22 PST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Borries, Steve, and I are working on an obituary article for our beloved colleague, Helmut.

We want to expand the scope of this article and would like to invite everyone who wants to contribute as a co-author. Please send an email to me, Borries or Steve and we will send a link to a Google doc to add a paragraph or two.

We were planning to structure the document into two sections: general achievements and remarks from colleagues. Suggestions are welcome!

Please let us know!

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Trushar (on behalf of Borries and Steve)

--
Trushar R Patel, PhD, DSc, FRSC (UK), FRSB
Associate Dean<https://www.ulethbridge.ca/artsci/associate-dean-faculty-arts-science-0> and Canada Research Chair (Tier II)

Our University’s Blackfoot name is Iniskim, meaning Sacred Buffalo Stone. The University of Lethbridge is located in Blackfoot Confederacy territory. We honour the Blackfoot people and their traditional ways of knowing in caring for this land, as well as all Aboriginal peoples who have helped shape and continue to strengthen our University community.