[RASMB] Helmut Cölfen

Walter, Johannes johannes.walter at fau.de
Wed Nov 29 07:24:27 PST 2023

Dear all,

This is such shocking and sad news. I owe Helmut so much and he taught me so many things about AUC.
He brought me into the AUC community 12 years ago and I share so many fond memories with him.

Thank you, Helmut.

Johannes

Am 29.11.23, 15:33 schrieb "RASMB im Auftrag von Stephen Harding" <rasmb-bounces at list.rasmb.org <mailto:rasmb-bounces at list.rasmb.org> im Auftrag von Steve.Harding at nottingham.ac.uk <mailto:Steve.Harding at nottingham.ac.uk>>:

Dear all
It is with great sadness to report that our good friend and colleague Helmut Cölfen died last night
Steve Harding

Stephen E Harding MA, DSc
Professor of Applied Biochemistry, University of Nottingham
NCMH, Limes Building, School of Biosciences, Sutton Bonington LE12 5RD, UK

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored where permitted by law.