[RASMB] Biophysics scientific officer position at Institut Pasteur, Paris, France

Patrick ENGLAND patrick.england at pasteur.fr
Wed Sep 23 01:45:06 PDT 2020

Dear RASMB-ers,
I would like to let you know that the Institut Pasteur is opening a position in my lab (see attached PDF).
Please don't hesitate to disseminate widely, to apply, and to contact me if you have any question.

Dr. Patrick ENGLAND
Biophysics of Macromolecules and their Interactions
Institut Pasteur
Paris, France
www.pasteur.fr/biophysics<http://www.pasteur.fr/biophysics>
patrick.england at pasteur.fr<mailto:patrick.england at pasteur.fr>