[RASMB] Used XLI available

Karen Fleming Karen.Fleming at jhu.edu
Wed Sep 16 05:52:41 PDT 2020

The University of Iowa medical center has decided to part ways with a Beckman XLI analytical centrifuge that is not currently in working order.They don't have current users, so there is no one to invest in repairing it.

>From an old service contract, the Serial # is COI96D01 and Instrument ID# is 293940.
Beckman might be able to provide more info on the instrument if an interested party wanted to contact them.
I have also let our local service rep know in case he is aware of someone who would like it.

In case you or anyone you know would like it, would you please ask them to get in touch Madeline Shea ASAP. Dr. Shea can be reached at madeline-shea at uiowa.edu<mailto:madeline-shea at uiowa.edu>.
The administration wants it out yesterday, and is likely to send it to surplus this month.

Karen Fleming, PhD
Professor of Biophysics
Associate Editor, Journal of Biological Chemistry

https://genderequityinscience.wordpress.com
Twitter: @KarenFlemingPhD