[RASMB] *.pdb -> F/F0

Olwyn Byron Olwyn.Byron at glasgow.ac.uk
Tue Feb 27 09:16:03 PST 2018

Hi Ron,

US-SOMO will easily and rapidly give you a frictional ratio for a pdb.  You can find the manual and download here

http://www.somo.uthscsa.edu/

Best wishes,
Olwyn

On 27 Feb 2018, at 16:57, Ronald Toth <toth.ronald at gmail.com<mailto:toth.ronald at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m interested in predicting a frictional ratio given a *.pdb model. Is HYDRO my only option to do this or is there a simpler way that I’m missing? As far as I can tell SOLPRO will take a *.sol file and calculate a frictional ratio, and HYDROPRO will take a *.pdb and do some calculations, but HYDROPRO does not output a *.sol file and I get read errors trying to give SOLPRO the output of HYDROPRO.

Thanks in advance for your help! - Ron