[RASMB] dn/dc

Andrew Leech andrew.leech at york.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 06:39:30 PDT 2016

Hi Stephen,

How small is "small"? I have found that small proteins (<~12 kDa) tend
to be less reliable possibly because the atomic composition of the
protein and its accompaniments deviate from the "averages" applicable
to larger entities. Also the LS signals get weak, so high protein
concentration helps in the SECMALLS, unless aggregation starts to
happen. Do you have a similar size control (perhaps non-zinc bound
protein) to compare?

All the best,

Andrew