[RASMB] Online UltraScan-III seminar

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Nov 3 06:24:40 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We will offer a new online UltraScan-III seminar series starting
this Thursday (November 6th). This seminar will be offered monthly,
details can be found under this link:

	http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu/seminar.php

The topic of the upcoming seminar is:

	Processing of multi-wavelength absorbance data from the new
	detector developed by Helmut Cölfen's group.

In this seminar I will demonstrate how to upload, edit and submit
multi-wavelength data for 2DSA analysis.

The meeting will be broadcast via Google Hangouts, which limits the
number of participants to 10. Due to the limited number we provide a
first-come, first-serve signup sheet and you are required to register for
participation at the link given above.  I will then send an invitation
to the first 10 registrants prior to the meeting with instructions how
to join.

Regards, -Borries