[RASMB] Holes in Data

Michael Wynn michael_wynn at vrtx.com
Mon Sep 8 12:06:38 PDT 2014

Dear RASMB,

I have a question regarding holes in data.  The below picture is of just BSA, the same window at different speeds.  The red circles show the missing data.  This appears to be completely random.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is there something wrong with our detector?  Any suggestions?  I'd appreciate any help, and thank you in advance.

[cid:8E5D82C1-8229-4965-8901-B97D9BE8854A]

Michael A. Wynn
Research Scientist II
Protein Biochemistry
Vertex Pharmaceuticals
50 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA  02210
617-341-6151
This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.