[RASMB] Yet another REDATE

Chad Brautigam Chad.Brautigam at UTSouthwestern.edu
Fri Aug 1 09:10:58 PDT 2014

Dear All,

Sorry to clog your inboxes, but there is a new version (0.2.1) of REDATE available.  This is a bugfix version; just after releasing 0.2.0, I discovered a bug that would occur only rarely, but I squashed it nonetheless.

This new version can be downloaded at http://biophysics.swmed.edu/MBR/software.html

I recommend that all REDATE users download the new version.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Wishing you a bug-free weekend,
Chad

Chad A. Brautigam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Macromolecular Biophysics Resource
Department of Biophysics
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX, 75390-8816
Rm. ND10.214B
Phone:  214-645-6384