[RASMB] SPR query about CFCA applications

John Sumida jpsumida at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 14 09:38:48 PST 2014

Natalia and Mattia,

Thank you for your responses. I gather that in general these values are not
measured for the CFCA analysis and that perhaps there is not sufficient
reason to do so given the precision of the application?  I wonder how
variably glycosylated proteins would affect the accuracy of this technique?

Thank you both again for taking the time to respond.

Best regards,

John Sumida, Ph.D.

Analytical Biopharmacy Core Facility
<http://depts.washington.edu/cidb4bio/index.shtml>