[RASMB] varying temperature during an equilibrium run

Walter Stafford wstafford3 at walterstafford.com
Fri Oct 25 13:51:51 PDT 2013

I think if you want to be sure to be able to run at higher temperatures with interference optics, you should upgrade to a turbomolecular pump. It solved our problem completely. It leaves your chamber and lenses completely clean.

Walter Stafford
wstafford3 at walterstafford.com

“Life is short, Break the Rules.
Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.