[RASMB] varying temperature during an equilibrium run

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:39:08 PDT 2013

Frank,
in addition to the recommendations from the others I would like to mention that
if you still use a diffusion pump to be careful with 40C, we have had excessive
oil deposits in the chamber when going to that high a temperature. Your machine
may work fine at this temp, but you better check before sticking the monochromator
into the chamber.

Regards, -Borries