[RASMB] UltraScan Workshop Announcement

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Sep 6 07:15:10 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to announce an opportunity for an analytical
ultracentrifugation workshop in Munich, Germany. I will present this
workshop at the Biochemistry Department of the Max Planck Institute
in Munich from October 16th - October 18th. The workshop will cover
experimental design and data analysis of sedimentation velocity data
for interacting and non-interacting systems, composition determination,
Kd determination for reversible self- and hetero-associating systems,
and global analysis of multiple speed experiments.

The workshop will use the UltraScan-III/LIMS-III environment for the
analysis, and we will provide access to high-performance computing
resources for all participants. At this time, there are still a limited
number of slots available at this venue. For registration information
and other details, please contact the organizer, Dr. Stephan Uebel:

	Dr. Stephan Uebel
	Leiter Microchemistry Core Facility
	Max-Planck-Institut für Biochemie
	Am Klopferspitz 18
	DE-82152 Martinsried bei München
	Telephon: +49-89-8578 3424
	Fax: +49-89-8578 2847
	e-mail: uebel at biochem.mpg.de
	http://www.biochem.mpg.de/en/facilities/mcf

The workshop is expected to fill up quickly, please contact Dr. Uebel soon
to reserve your slot.

Regards, -Borries
---
Borries Demeler, Ph.D.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dept. of Biochemistry, MC 7760
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3901
Voice: 210-767-3332, Fax: 210-567-1136, Email: demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu