[RASMB] Interference Fringe Display

Michael Schneider Michael.Schneider at regeneron.com
Mon Jul 15 10:18:58 PDT 2013

The lab I am in recently purchased an AUC.  I am running some initial experiments.  When I am setting the laser settings and aligning the sample cells I cannot get a proper image in the fringe display.  I have attached a photo of the best that I can get.  The absorbance spectra are fine.  I have ran some sedimentation velocity experiments and using the absorbance spectra collected gotten expected results.  Any help or ideas on what may be going on would be appreciated, thanks.

*
This e-mail and any attachment hereto, is intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email, or any attachment hereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately
notify me by return electronic mail and permanently delete this
email and any attachment hereto, any copy of this e-mail and of any
such attachment, and any printout thereof. Finally, please note
that only authorized representatives of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals,
Inc. have the power and authority to enter into business dealings
with any third party.
*