[RASMB] Sednterp on the web

Tom Laue Tom.Laue at unh.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:37:51 PDT 2012

Dear RASMB-
The web version of Sednterp is now available:
http://sednterp.unh.edu/
This version duplicates the functionality of the desktop version. Unlike
the desktop version, the web version cannot import data directly from
your old Sednterp database. If you wish to import your previous data,
please use the desktop version, which may be downloaded from:
http://bitcwiki.sr.unh.edu/index.php/Downloads
Both the desktop version and web versions of Sednterp may have new
functionality (e.g. calculations, data tables, graphs) added without
re-installation of the program. New functionality may be added in the
form of JavaScript modules, and we plan to have the first new module
available soon. The desktop version of Sednterp allows you to check for
new modules (in the Help menu), and will automatically download and
update itself. The web version will have the same new capabilities.
The help files are now a Wiki, and help for any new modules will be
added to it. Also being added to the Wiki is a section on how to write
your own JavaScript modules.
The Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center (BITC) member companies
funded the development of both the new desktop and the web versions, and
I wish to thank them for their perseverance and funding.  I also wish to
thank John Philo for his considerable help with this project.
Best wishes,
Tom Laue

University of New Hampshire
Durham, NH 03824-3544