[RASMB] XL-I start problem

Alvaro Ortega Retuerta alvarort at um.es
Wed Feb 8 13:46:41 PST 2012

Hi all,

so finally the magic little white plug on the back of the instrument made
the work, and our XL-I is back on tour.
It needed to print something out, diagnose, clear its mind and like that
came back to life.

I want to thank Dr. Philo and the ones that wrote me in private for the
quick help I got.

Alvaro