[RASMB] Announcement (3): 20th international AUC conference - AUC2012

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Aug 26 15:41:21 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars:

We cordially invite you to the 20th International AUC Conference to be
held in San Antonio, Texas, from March 25th - 30th, 2012. The focus
of this conference is on studies performed in the solution environment
using techniques such as analytical ultracentrifugation, dynamic and
static light scattering, small angle X-ray and neutron scattering,
as well as NMR, SPR, field flow fractionation, and calorimetry.

Conference website: http://www.auc2012.uthscsa.edu

Topics include:

    * Solution methods for studying macromolecules
    * Technical and methodological innovations in AUC
    * Innovations in data analysis
    * High-concentration systems
    * Hydrodynamic modeling
    * Aggregation and neuro-degenerative diseases
    * Chromatin and nuclear complexes
    * Cross-cutting techniques (light scattering, small angle X-ray and
      neutron scattering, ITC, etc.)
    * Synthetic polymers, colloids and material sciences
    * Nanoparticles
    * Biological systems
    * Interacting systems and supramolecular assemblies

The conference will open with several workshops on data analysis software,
and special topics in solution studies. These workshops are presented
by leading experts in their resepective fields, and will be held from
March 25-27, the symposium will follow from March 28-30.

Additional schedule information, regarding registration, abstract
submission session topics, invitied speakers, and workshop details will
be forthcoming and posted to our conference website:

						http://www.auc2012.uthscsa.edu

Additional announcements will also be made on this mailing list.

We hope to see you in beautiful San Antonio in March of 2012!

Borries Demeler, Conference Chair