[RASMB] AUC capabilities

Ewa Folta-Stogniew ef55 at email.med.yale.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:16:06 PST 2011

Hello all,

as pointed by a few already, the anisotropy changes are probably my
best route at this point, but it would require labeling and wouldn't
the aggregation of the monomeric form a problem as well?   We may try
intrinsic fluorescence, but I was told it more likely would not be
strong enough FL signal (here again, I am not an FL expert, but I can
ask others at Yale and simply try it with next prep).

Thank you all who responded,

Ewa