[RASMB] AUC capabilities

Ewa Folta-Stogniew ef55 at email.med.yale.edu
Thu Jan 27 05:35:13 PST 2011

Thanks.  I only consider AUC.   I already had measured the Kd by
light scattering, but would like to confirm what I had gotten if I
can figure out how.

SPR is not a method of choice for oligomerization studies due to
non-homogeneous analyte (i.e. the protein will be different mixtures
of monomer and dimer when the dilutions are made).

Ewa