[RASMB] diagnostic help

Antje Völkel Antje.Voelkel at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Dec 28 08:25:11 PST 2010

Dear Peter,

can you observe any oil in your maschine? Sometimes there is oil condensing if the AUC is cooled down.

An intensity scan of an empty rotor hole 1 might brin clearity if it condensed on the photomultiplier. You can also set the slit assembly to a more inner position if you set the radius in the HW parameters, IMPORTANT! switch of the maschine then!!! (to not damage the PMT tube) and remove the slit assembly and clean the PMT glas and may be the slit and the lenses of the assembly to.

Hope this helps!
Best regards
Antje