[RASMB] diagnostic help

Peter Edward Prevelige Jr prevelig at uab.edu
Tue Dec 28 07:46:03 PST 2010

Hi All -

I may just be having post or pre holiday haze but I could use some help. I am trying to run a sed V on a sample for someone. 3, 2 sector cells. Protein OD at 280 is ~0.8 as reported and checked by me, wavelengtn is set for 280, scans at 3K don't make sense. Too high, too noisy, no meniscus, etc. Instrument was working fine last week. I've attached screen captures of the scan and the actual data file from cell 1.

Any suggestions on what to check to sort this out?

Thanks

Peter Prevelige

Peter