[RASMB] DSF Analysis - new version

Frank Niesen frank.niesen at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 00:20:01 PST 2010

  Hello all,

As I am aware of a number of members of this community who are using
fluorescence-based thermal scans (differential scanning fluorimetry,
thermofluor) for the characterization of their proteins and
protein-ligand interactions and make use of the Excel tool DSF Analysis,
I would like to use the opportunity to cordially invite you to try a new
version of DSF Analysis (3.0), which is now available for free download
from the site of the Structural Genomics Consortium,
ftp://ftp.sgc.ox.ac.uk/pub/biophysics.

There are transformer files that allow processing of data from all
RT-PCR instruments that I am aware of being used for the application
(ABi, Agilent, BioRad). However, please do supply a typical output of
your machine if it is not yet featured and I will be happy to implement it.

I hope that everyone will enjoy all the new features to play with and
find them useful for improving the speed of analysis, visualization and
database processing of their data.

Best wishes,

Frank Niesen
(frank.niesen at sgc.ox.ac.uk)