[RASMB] fluorochemicals

Carlos Alfonso Botello uanalitica at cib.csic.es
Mon Mar 1 02:21:39 PST 2010

Dear RASMB members,

I am planing to do several sedimentation
equilibrium experiments with fluorochemical
(Beckman 306394) at the bottom of the cell, to
raise the sample column with an inert chemical.
My Spanish Beckman dealer says that nowadays,
this product is not in Beckman products list. Do
you know the chemical composition of this product
and if it should be able to get it from another
Company. Could I use another product?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Carlos

Dr. Carlos Alfonso
Servicio de Ultracentrifuga Analítica
Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas
C/ Ramiro de Maeztu, 9.
28040-MADRID
Tlfno.- 91 8373112 ext.-4297
Fax: 915360432.
E-mail: uanalitica at cib.csic.es
NEW lab web page:
<http://www.cib.csic.es/es/servicio_ultracentrifugacion_analitica>http://www.cib.csic.es/es/servicio_ultracentrifugacion_analitica
P Antes de imprimir este mensaje piense bien si
es necesario hacerlo. El medioambiente es cosa de todos.
Please consider your environmental resposability before printing this e-mail.